Graduate Program FAQ

Can I study elementary education?

Yes! We now have graduate programs in both elementary and secondary education.  We offer initial Master Teacher Fellows (MTF) and advanced Master Teacher Associates (MTA) programs. Both are fully accredited.

How do I apply?

Application information can be found on our Graduate Admissions website, and online applications are available through the Graduate School website. Applications are due on January 15 each year, though late applications will be considered. You will need undergraduate transcripts, recommendation letters, and an essay describing interest. GRE scores are optional. Finalists will be asked to submit a video-taped interview.

Which GRE test should I take?

For students choosing to submit GRE scores, you should take the general test, which has three parts: Verbal, Quantitative, and Analytical Writing.